[APAC-Discuss] [8 Dec 1:30pm] Asia Pacific Community Meet-Up at Workshop Room 9, IGF Mexico

Yannis Li yannis at registry.asia
Mon Dec 5 19:37:24 UTC 2016

Hi APRALO Colleagues,

The APrIGF MSG is organising an Asia Pacific Community Meet-Up at the IGF Mexico and cordially inviting all of you to join.

Date: 8 Dec 2016, Thursday (Day 3)
Time: 1:30pm - 2:30pm (UTC-6 Guadalajara Time)
Venue: Workshop Room 9
Remote Participation Link: http://igf.asia/remotemx <http://igf.asia/remotemx> (*availability TBC)

We hope to connect everyone and together explore how we could strengthen the participation from the Asia Pacific communities as well as providing an update on what we could learn from the NRIs sessions. The agenda is open. Come join us!

Look forward to meeting you there.

Best Regards,

Yannis Li
Secretariat of APrIGF
DotAsia Organisation Ltd.
Address: 12F, Daily House, 35-37 Haiphong Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Tel: +852 2244 7900   ︳Fax: +852 2244 7902  ︳http://www.aprigf.asia <http://www.dot.asia/>