[APAC-Discuss] Participation in ICANN57

mona mona at lita-lb.org
Thu Aug 25 18:27:17 UTC 2016

Hello Satish
nice to hear from you
and I am glad to confirm my attendance
looking forward to seeing you
Mona

Sent from Samsung Mobile.

As we have started planning for ICANN57 at Hyderabad, we would like to hear from you on your plans for attending this important meeting.

As you are aware, we unfortunately do not have funding for an APRALO General Assembly during this meeting on account of the fact that the meeting was originally planned elsewhere and was shifted to Asia-Pacific at short notice.

Despite this, I am aware that several representatives of APRALO ALSes are planning to attend ICANN57 on their own. May I request that you inform us, before 31 August 2016, if you are planning to attend ICANN57? This will help us plan our events better.

Thanks and regards,

satish