[APAC-Discuss] Participation in ICANN57

Amal R. Al-saqqaf aurora96 at ymail.com
Wed Aug 24 21:00:54 UTC 2016

Dear Satish,
I'm attending ICANN57 as a fellow , and representing ISOC-Yemen ALS.
Best Regards, Amal Al-saqqaf
Media & Program Manager Khepprat Foundation for Studies & GovernanceSana'a - YEMENMobile: +967 733952811Email:    amalramzi88 at yahoo.com
             a.ramzi at khepprat.orgLinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/amalalsaqqafTwitter: @Amal_Alsaqqaf

    On Wednesday, August 24, 2016 10:27 PM, Nadira Alaraj <nadira.araj at gmail.com> wrote:

 Hi Satish,
Here I re-confirm my attendance the ICANN 57 as a fellow coach and ISOC Palestine -ALS

Best wishes,
Nadira Alaraj