[APAC-Discuss] Updates from today's monthly call and Chair announcement

Jahangir Hossain jrjahangir at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 16:45:29 UTC 2016

Thank you  for your always great initiative and awesome leadership for
APRALO community . We also believe APRALO one of the example of other RALOs
and will be continuing by APRALO LT with help of APRALO members .

Thanks ones again to all APRALO LT for making  APRALO more meaningful in
APAC community and we will always you  .

​Thank you |
Jahangir
​Hossain
ISOC Bangladesh Dhaka​