[APAC-Discuss] APRALO to Hyderabad

Amal R. Al-saqqaf aurora96 at ymail.com
Thu Aug 18 06:55:37 UTC 2016

Dear Siranush & Satish,
Congrats and good luck to both of you! Also ISOC-Yemen APRALO ALS will attend ICANN 57 and the capacity building session, hopefully.

 Best,
Amal Al-saqqaf
Media & Program Manager Khepprat Foundation for Studies & GovernanceSana'a - YEMENMobile: +967 733952811Email:    amalramzi88 at yahoo.com
             a.ramzi at khepprat.orgLinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/amalalsaqqafTwitter: @Amal_Alsaqqaf

    On Thursday, August 18, 2016 9:50 AM, Nadira Alaraj <nadira.araj at gmail.com> wrote:

 Dear Satish,
Congratulation to you and as also for our departing Chair for her new position.

As we were asked in the meeting who is from APRALO ALS are attending ICANN57,
I would like to inform you that I have a fellowship to attend Hyderabad.
Looking forward to working with you all,
Best wishes,
Nadira