[APAC-Discuss] Updates from APRALO September call

Hong Xue hongxueipr at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 09:19:17 UTC 2015

Thanks, could you add the following to the calendar?

"Beijing Normal University IANA Transition and ICANN Accountability
Briefing for the International Students in LLM in Chinese Law", September
11, Beijing (Hong Xue)

Best,

Hong

Professor Dr. Hong Xue
Director of Beijing Normal University Institute for Internet Policy & Law
(IIPL)
Co-Director of UNCITRAL-BNU Joint Certificate Program on International
E-Commerce Law
http://www.iipl.org.cn/
19 Xin Jie Kou Wai Street
Beijing 100875 China