[APAC-Discuss] Updates from APRALO September call

Nadira Alaraj nadira.araj at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 08:43:21 UTC 2015

Dear Siranush & All,
Apologies for not being able to attend this month's meeting,
I will go through the recordings & the transcript when will be made
available.

Thank you for your acknowledgment of our program and I hope I can update
you in October another outreach participation of ISOC Palestine  in a booth
during EXPOTECH 2015 <http://expotech.ps/2015/> that is going to be held
between October 5-8th.

Best wishes,
Nadira Alaraj