[APAC-Discuss] Meeting Invitation / APRALO September Monthly call

Dr. Suhaidi B Hassan suhaidi at uum.edu.my
Thu Sep 17 06:54:46 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I noticed from the agenda that the meeting is on 18th September, not on Thursday, 17th September 2015 (at 0600 UTC), as previously advertised.

I apologize I (and ISOC-MY reps) will not able to attend the 18th September meeting due to another meeting commitment at the same time.

Best regards,

Suhaidi
ISOC Malaysia