[APAC-Discuss] Call for Local Host of APrIGF & Youth IGF 2017 Now!

Yannis Li yannis at registry.asia
Wed Sep 16 14:38:05 UTC 2015

Dear APRALO colleagues,

Would like to share with you the announcement that we are calling for local host of 2017 right now!
Please let me know if you are interested to get APrIGF to your town!

Thanks
Yannis

--------------------------------

The MSG is now calling for proposals to host the APrIGF and yIGF 2017! We welcome any interested organizations in the Asia Pacific region to submit their proposals.

With the growing interests among the Asia Pacific region on Internet governance issues, APrIGF not only has scaled up the conference itself but also the organization as a community. Concluding the success from the 6th APrIGF in Macao 2015, the new experiment of Synthesis Document has enabled and encouraged the participation from an even wider community within our region. APrIGF has become and will continue to serve as the important and key regional platform to advance the Internet Governance discussions in our region.

Inspire your local community with the diverse workshop discussions and enhance the development of Internet Governance together. Host our 2017 conference and welcome the 300+ stakeholders to your city now!

Submission Deadline: 11 Dec 2015
RFP Guidelines: Download Here

Please kindly submit your proposal to msg at aprigf.asia.

For any enquiries, please contact the secretariat at sec at aprigf.asia.