[APAC-Discuss] Asia-Pacific Events Calendar

Aris Ignacio arisignacio at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 12 02:06:08 UTC 2015

Hello Maureen,
Here are the events:
Title:  Intercommunity 2015 - Manila HubDate / Venue:  July 8, 2015  /  ASTIProgramme:  https://www.internetsociety.org/intercommunity2015/manila

Title:  Youth for IT 2015  (Y4IT)
Date / Venue:  September 9-11, 2015  /  SMX Convention CenterProgramme:  http://www.y4it.org/

Yours truly,Aris Ignacio

     From: Maureen Hilyard <maureen.hilyard at gmail.com>
 To: "apac-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org" <apac-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org>
 Sent: Friday, September 11, 2015 11:23 PM
 Subject: [APAC-Discuss] Asia-Pacific Events Calendar

Greetings APRALO
The At-Large Outreach Subcommittee has added a calendar of events where ALSes in our region can add events that include an opportunity for ICANN outreach.
If there is such an event that is happening in your area, please send us some details so that it can be posted onto the calendar. You may also include an recent event that has already been held.
The information we need is: 1. The title of the event2. The date and venue3. The event programme - especially where ICANN is included into the programme4. Your name as the proposer of the event for the calendar
If you would like to view the calendar to see what is happening in the region check out this link.http://bitly.com/AP-Outreach-Calendar

Look forward to 'seeing' you at the APRALO meeting on Thursday, 17September 2015 at 0600 UTC
RegardsMaureen

Homepage for the region: http://www.apralo.org