[APAC-Discuss] APRALO monthly meeting in Dublin

Siranush Vardanyan siranush_vardanyan at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 28 06:50:38 UTC 2015

Dear AP members,

I have prepared the updates from our monthly meeting in Dublin for those who were not able to participate in person or remotely. The report is posted here: https://community.icann.org/display/APRALO/APRALO+Secretariat+Reports+2015

Monthly meeting recording will be available soon here: https://community.icann.org/display/APRALO/APRALO+Monthly+-+Dublin+2015-10-21

In the monthly report I have also posted the new APRALO promotion video, which can be viewed here as well: https://youtu.be/dIHUYvLNAiQ

We need your input also on the topic on individual membership, the discussions on which are posted here:https://community.icann.org/display/APRALO/APRALO+Rules+of+Procedures+Review+2015-+Individual+membershipThe new Rules of Procedure is under discussion now, so this is the time for you to come up with the suggestions. Please, post your comments directly in the wiki space
As you may know during the next ICANN meeting in Asia Pacific region, which will take place in October 2017 we are planning to have General Assembly, and we are working now on the preparation of budget request to ICANN for it. We will update you on the progress.

Hope you all are doing well and those who were in Dublin, are already back home safe and sound.

Take care
SiranushAPRALO Chair