[APAC-Discuss] Join the ICANN Quarterly ICANN Stakeholder Report (FY16 Q1) on 7 October at 00:00 UTC

Kelvin Wong kelvin.wong at icann.org
Fri Oct 2 08:54:48 UTC 2015

Dear APRALO members,

The next call for the Quarterly ICANN Stakeholder Report (FY16 Q1) will take
place on 7 October at 00:00 UTC | 7 October at 08:00 (Singapore Time). The
timing of the call has been rotated to be more APAC-friendly, and we
strongly encourage our APAC stakeholders to join the call!

The report will detail how ICANN has progressed against its strategic and
operating plans for the quarter ending 30 September 2015.

This call is open to all, including press, and there will be ample time for
questions and answers (Q&A).

How to register:

To register and receive joining instructions for the call, please:
            - click on http://goo.gl/forms/TrqVNKvprt to register via a
form, or
            - email your full name and email address to
icann.communications at icann.org, if you are unable to access the form

Presentation slides will be available on the Reporting Page
<https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/quarterly-reports-2014-11-13-en>  24
hours before the call. Recordings and transcripts will also be posted on the
same page if you are unable to join the call or if the timing is not
suitable.
Please see the original announcement here for more information:
https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2015-09-23-en.

On behalf of the ICANN APAC Hub, we look forward to your participation.
Thank you.

Regards,
Kelvin

Kelvin WONG
Head, Outreach & Public Responsibility, Asia Pacific
Asia Pacific Hub, Singapore
www.icann.org <http://www.icann.org>

To receive news, updates and announcements from ICANN APAC Hub, please
subscribe here
<http://icann.us3.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=818d573897ed5ea25ee71ebc1&id=a
b7ff468f8> .

[Please note that our Singapore office has moved and we are now located at:
38 Beach Road, #04-11 South Beach Tower, Singapore 189767]