[APAC-Discuss] Meeting Invitation / At-Large Capacity Building Program - 2015: Topic of ³Working Groups for At-Large (ALAC WGs and CCWGs)²

Siranush Vardanyan siranush_vardanyan at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 1 06:07:13 UTC 2015

Dear APRALO Members,
I would like to share with you the invitation for the Webinar on the topic of “Working Groups for At-Large (ALAC WGs and CCWGs)”. This is an important topic for all of you to be aware and participate actively. Thus, I will encourage you to participate in this webinar.
The details for the webinar are below
Thanks a lot
Best
Siranush

From: staff at atlarge.icann.org

Subject: [ALAC-Announce] Meeting Invitation / At-Large Capacity Building Program - 2015:  Topic of ³Working Groups for At-Large (ALAC WGs and CCWGs)²

Dear All,

Welcome to the second part of the At-Large Capacity Building Program 2015.

This is an invitation to attend the ninth Webinar of the At-Large Capacity Building
 Program - 2015 on the Topic of “Working Groups for At-Large (ALAC WGs and CCWGs)”. The presenters will be:

Heidi Ullrich – Senior Director for At-Large

Marika Konings - Senior Policy Director

This webinar is scheduled on Wednesday 7 October 2015
 from 20:00 – 21:30 UTC (90 minutes) .

For other times:

http://tinyurl.com/qgo3xqa

The draft agenda and call details are available at:

https://community.icann.org/x/KZ9YAw

French and Spanish interpretation will be provided.

 Adobe Connect:

https://icann.adobeconnect.com/alcb2015/

Conference IDs:

EN: 1638

ES: 1738

FR: 1838

http://adigo.com/icann/

If you require a dial-out please contact At-Large staff at staff at atlarge.icann.org with
 your preferred number.

At-Large Capacity Building Program 2015: wiki workspace

Thank you.

Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Ariel Liang, Gisella Gruber, Nathalie Peregrine and Terri Agnew
ICANN Policy Staff in support of ALAC
E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org
Facebook: www.facebook.com/icannatlarge
Twitter: @ICANNAtLarge