[APAC-Discuss] NETAPPS2015 Cyberjaya, Malaysia 1-3 December 2015: Call for Participation

Ali AlMeshal dralialmeshal at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 21:04:55 UTC 2015

All the best Dr. Suhaidi , it sound very much interesting conference. Wish
you a very successful event.

Ali

Thanks

Ali AlMeshal

APRALO Vice Chair

Bahrain Internet Society - BIS

Board Member & Director of Strategic Alliances

Professional Public speaker in ICT and e-Business

Payment Industry Expert Advisor

Mobile: +973 39440025

Skype: alialmeshal

email: dralialmeshal at gmail.com