[APAC-Discuss] REMINDER - APRALO Elections May 2015 - NomCom Delegate

Siranush Vardanyan siranush_vardanyan at hotmail.com
Fri May 22 08:22:56 UTC 2015

Dear APRALO members,

This is to remind you that we need EACH ALS's primary contact to vote for APRALO NomCom Delegate. You all have received the credentials, please, follow the link and give your vote. The deadline is May 25th, 23:59 UTC. Below is the copy of the message which had been sent by the staff to all of you!!!

Thank you for cooperation and participation in this important activity.
Best

Siranush
APRALO