[APAC-Discuss] APRALO Professional expertise SURVEY - Deadline Extended and Monthly report space

Siranush Vardanyan siranush_vardanyan at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 26 08:19:23 UTC 2015

Dear APRALO members,

I would like to thank all those who participated in today's APRALO Monthly call and share the information discussed during the call with all members:

First of all I would like to inform that the deadline for filling out the APRALO professional expertise survey has been extended till MARCH 31, 2015, 23:00 UTC.

Please, note that it is VERY important for each and every ALS to fill in the survey, thus, please, take 3 minutes to do so. The link to the survey is here: https://apralo2015.wordpress.com/apralo-survey/

I also would like to let you know that APRALO March report is already posted and there are several important reports and presentations are posted as well. So, please, take time to review the report and the issues we are currently discussing. The direct link to the report is here: https://community.icann.org/display/APRALO/APRALO+Secretariat+Reports+2015

Thanks a lot and looking forward hearing your feedback.

Best

SiranushAPRALO Chair