[APAC-Discuss] APRALO Professional expertise SURVEY

Siranush Vardanyan siranush_vardanyan at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 11 07:36:30 UTC 2015

Dear APRALO members,

On behalf of APRALO leadership and Secretariat I would like to ask you to fill in the survey at the following link (at least one person from each ALS should fill in - it can be Primary AND/OR Secondary contacts):
https://apralo2015.wordpress.com/apralo-survey/

This survey is get to know more about our AT-Large Structures (ALSes) and their members. We realise that there is a lot of untapped potential among our ALS members and we need to find out more about you and how you might be able to more appropriately contribute to the work we do in APRALO and in ALAC. With ICANN becoming more focused on its ACCOUNTABILITY, there is an expectation that each of its sections will look at how well it is contributing to the work of the wider ICANN community. Therefore, measuring and metrics are becoming the norm and our members must be seen to be playing their part within the system in order to retain their membership.

The objective of the Survey is also to determine the areas of professional expertise of RALO members as required by ATLAS II Recommendation 28: " The ALAC should work with all RALOs and ALSes to map the current expertise and interests in their membership, to identify Subject Matter Experts and facilitate policy communication". - https://community.icann.org/display/als2/Post-ATLAS+II+Activities+Workspace

The survey is short and will not take more than 5 minutes of your time, but it is VERY important for ALL ALSs to fill in the survey till MARCH 25, 2015, 23:00UTC.
Looking forward hearing your feedback.

Sincerely

SiranushAPRALO Chair