[APAC-Discuss] Fwd: [ALAC-Announce] VOTE RESULT: Candidate Endorsement: ALAC Voting Delegate to the NomCom from AFRALO, APRALO, LACRALO and NARALO (2015 AGM - 2016 AGM)

Amir Qayyum aqayyum at ieee.org
Wed Jun 3 18:03:55 UTC 2015

Dear Satish,

Thanks for your email. Sure, l will be happy to get benefit from your
experience and will discuss with you about the NomCom work.

I am thankful that ALAC has shown confidence in me, for which I will try my
best to fulfill the task responsibilities. In this regard, I am again
thankful to all APRALO members for considering me for this responsibility.

I would love to, but I will not be able to make it for the Buenos Aires
meeting. However, a Skype meeting can be done any time :-) My Skype ID is
amirqayyum1.

Hope to meet you soon.