[APAC-Discuss] VOTE RESULT: APRALO Election May 2015 - NomCom Delegate

Gunela Astbrink g.astbrink at gsa.com.au
Mon Jun 1 00:16:34 UTC 2015

Hi Amir and everyone,

Firstly, my congratulations to Amir for his strong support from APRALO!
Thank you for your kind words, Amir - I will be happy to work with you.

I was also going to wait until the ALAC had made its final decision
before responding to members.

However, in the interim, I wish to express my sincere appreciation for
the very positive support I have received and am still prepared to offer
my time.

Looking forward to hearing ALAC's decision on the APRALO NomCom delegate
soon.

Kind regards,
Gunela