[APAC-Discuss] Survey and Thank you APRALO-APAC Hub Webinar – Basic DNS and DNS Ecosystem

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Thu Jul 30 06:15:59 UTC 2015

Dear friends and colleagues,

Thank you for your participation in the webinar APRALO-APAC Hub Webinar - Basic DNS and DNS Ecosystem in collaboration with the APRALO Capacity Building Webinar Series. We would like to thank Steve Sheng for his presentation and support.

Questions or comments can be sent to ICANN At-Large Staff at staff at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org> and we would appreciate your feedback via a simple online survey (click here<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GCKTDLR>)  to help us better plan for the future webinars.

We would also like to have your feedback/suggestions on what other topics you would like us to cover for our future Webinars. If you have any suggestions, please write to us at staff at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>

In addition, this page is the one-stop-shop for all APRALO-APAC Hub Capacity Building Webinar Series: https://community.icann.org/x/NA8nAw .  Please bookmark this page to follow the development of future webinars and gain Access to their recordings, transcription and presentation slides.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to join us and we hope you found the session useful.

Thank you,

Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Ariel Liang, Gisella Gruber, Nathalie Peregrine and Terri Agnew
ICANN Policy Staff in support of ALAC
E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>
Facebook: www.facebook.com/icann.atlarge<https://www.facebook.com/icann.atlarge>
Twitter: @ICANN_AtLarge<https://twitter.com/ICANN_AtLarge>