[APAC-Discuss] [Reminder] (Jan 30 Deadline) Call for APrIGF & Youth IGF 2016 Local Host

Yannis Li yannis at registry.asia
Wed Jan 7 07:10:31 UTC 2015

Dear APRALO colleagues,

Would like to remind that APrIGF is now calling for the 2016 local host.

If you are interested please kindly submit your proposal by 30 Jan (Wed) to sec at aprigf.asia.

Thank you very much.

Best Regards,

Yannis Li
DotAsia Organisation Ltd.
Address: 12F, Daily House, 35-37 Haiphong Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Tel: +852 2244 7900   ︳Fax: +852 2244 7902   ︳http://www.dot.asia

Begin forwarded message:

Open Call for APrIGF & YIGF 2016 Local Host
www.aprigf.asia

The Multi-stakeholder Steering Group (MSG) of Asia Pacific Regional Internet Governance Forum  (APrIGF) has issued a call for proposal for an APrIGF 2016 local host. We welcome any interested organizations in the Asia Pacific region to submit your proposal.

With the success of the 5th APrIGF this year at Delhi from 3-6 Aug 2014, APrIGF continues to serve as the platform for discussion, exchange and collaboration of Internet Governance issues in the Asia Pacific region which is one of the key components and contribution to the global IGF process. Our community has grown significantly since initiated in 2010 and we are now bringing together over 300 multi-stakeholders across the region every year to advance the Internet governance development. In addition, our effort in engaging the next generation on the Internet governance discussions is also well recognised with the Youth IGF being held in parallel.

The guideline of the RFP is attached in this announcement and you may also download it from our website at http://www.aprigf.asia/hosting_aprigf.html.

Proposal Submission Deadline: 30 Jan, 2015 (Wednesday)

For any enquiries, you may contact the secretariat at sec at aprigf.asia.

Best Regards,
Secretariat of APrIGF