[APAC-Discuss] [ALAC-Internal] New ALS Application received

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 19:40:37 UTC 2015

Hi  All
I did attend the session and  I have had  conversations  with Stephanie
Perrin before and after the sessions  she she is a major pen holder for
 the group. As indicated  the  group fails to drill down tangible human
rights issues and I think the work with Persons  with Disabilities and the
 First Nations  Fellowship are practical examples of reaching out to these
stakeholders with the same rights and privileges without discrimination

It appears that  ALAC is not  putting a formal policy positioin paper on
this issue at this time

Glenn McKnight
mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
skype  gmcknight