[APAC-Discuss] Meeting Invitation / APRALO February meeting in Singapore

Hong Xue hongxueipr at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 07:55:49 UTC 2015

I will be flying until 13:00 pm (SG local time). Once the flight were
delayed (most probably over the CN New Year's holiday), I would not be able
to join. In that case, please record my apologies. Should check the minutes
afterwards.

Have a good meeting.

Hong

Professor Dr. Hong Xue
Director of Beijing Normal University Institute for Internet Policy & Law
(IIPL)
Co-Director of UNCITRAL-BNU Joint Certificate Program on International
E-Commerce Law
http://www.iipl.org.cn/
19 Xin Jie Kou Wai Street
Beijing 100875 China