[APAC-Discuss] FW: Special APRALO Community Finance and Budget Requests

mona mona at lita-lb.org
Sun Dec 27 21:14:53 UTC 2015

merry Christmas 🎄 Syranush
we have an idea indeed so how can we discuss it? knowing that I will be traveling till the 5th of January
happy new year
Mona

Sent from Samsung Mobile.

Dear APRALO ALS members

re APRALO Proposals for the Finance & Budget Steering Committee (FBSC) for FY17

The application period for ALSes to propose "Special Community Requests" for the financial year - 1 July 2016 to 30 June 2017 (FY17) - is now open.

We invite our ALSes to make proposals regarding budget assistance for regional community activities using the template link below. Proposals must be received by the APRALO Leadership Team before 15 January. The final proposal document from APRALO must go to the FBSC by 22 January 2016.

Please check the At-Large FY17 Budget Development Workspace for important application details <https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+FY17+Budget+Development+Workspace> . Some conditions for these requests are summarised below:

1.Proposals should include ways that will make the ALAC and/or the At-Large community more effective, and to develop the At-Large community

2. Activities to improve ENGAGEMENT are encouraged

3. Activities that focus on OUTREACH are  not. Applications for outreach may probably be better served by the CROP (community regional outreach programme)

4. Proposals requiring specific communication resources for community activities (other than those supported through the core ICANN budget)  should be prepared and submitted.

All APRALO proposals must first be reviewed by the RALO Leadership Team (c/o siranush_vardanyan at hotmail.com ) according to the APRALO Strategic plan, before the final list of proposals are sent to the FBSC.

Please send in your ideas via the FY17 Community Requests Template.docx. We look forward to an active programme of activities in our region during the Financial Year 2016-2017.
.

Regards

Maureen Hilyard and Ali AlMeshal
(APRALO FBSC Members)