[APAC-Discuss] Meeting Invitation / APRALO August Monthly call

Hong Xue hongxueipr at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 05:21:01 UTC 2015

Hi, I will have a conference at UTC 6:30 but will see whether I could join
the meeting at the beginning via my mobile. It seems that GFW is making
adobe login very difficulty.

In case, I lost the signals or failed to login adobe. My apologies.

Hong

Professor Dr. Hong Xue
Director of Beijing Normal University Institute for Internet Policy & Law
(IIPL)
Co-Director of UNCITRAL-BNU Joint Certificate Program on International
E-Commerce Law
http://www.iipl.org.cn/
19 Xin Jie Kou Wai Street
Beijing 100875 China