[APAC-Discuss] APrIGF Chairs Election - Candidates Nomination until 27 Aug!

Yannis Li yannis at registry.asia
Wed Aug 19 08:49:54 UTC 2015

Dear APRALO Community,

Just a note that APrIGF is now calling for nomination of candidates to join the MSG chairs election.
Please refer to the below reminder announcement for more details.
If you are interested or have any questions, please feel free to let me know.
Thanks.

Best Regards,

Yannis Li
DotAsia Organisation Ltd.
Address: 12F, Daily House, 35-37 Haiphong Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Tel: +852 2244 7900   ︳Fax: +852 2244 7902   ︳http://www.dot.asia

========
Dear APrIGF Community,

This is a warm reminder that we are now calling for nomination of candidates for the below leadership positions vacant in the Multi-Stakeholder Steering Group (MSG).
- Chair of MSG (2015 - 2017)
- Vice Chair of MSG (2015 - 2017)

If you know of any suitable candidates or you are interested yourself to join the leadership team, act now! Nomination will be accepted until 27 Aug 2015 (next Thursday).

Nomination Method:
Nominations of candidates can be made by submitting the names, organisation, stakeholder group, a short bio and the email address of the nominee to election at aprigf.asia before the nomination period closes. Self-nominations will also be accepted. Nominees will be informed by the Election Committee and invited to accept their candidacies.

You may refer to the online announcement for more details of the candidates eligibility and terms of office.

Thank you very much.

Best Regards,
Secretariat of APrIGF
http://www.aprigf.asia