[APAC-Discuss] ALS Application from ISOC Korea

YJ Park yjpark21 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 01:50:46 UTC 2015

Dear all,

Thank you for your supports and your understanding of how challenging it
was to
to rejuvenate ISOC-KR chapter here!

Hopefully more active engagement with APRALO down the road. Jee eun is
planning
to follow up more closely from ISOC KR chapter.

Best,
YJ

2015. 4. 7. 오후 4:30에 "Maureen Hilyard" <maureen.hilyard at gmail.com>님이 작성: