[APAC-Discuss] ALS Application from ISOC Korea

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 06:08:26 UTC 2015

I strongly encourage the approval of them to come on board as an ALS. After
all Korea is a world leader when it comes to broadband deployment so we
have much to learn from the Korean experiences and what better way than
through connecting to an organisation there.

On Tue, Apr 7, 2015 at 6:04 PM, Pavan Budhrani * <pavan at registry.asia>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Please see the Due Diligence received from ISOC Korea. Let me know if you
> have any feedback or comments soon so I can send it over to ICANN Staff for
> the next stage. Thanks so much
>
> Pavan

*Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro aka Sala T*

*P. O. Box 17862*

*Suva*

*Republic of Fiji*

*Cell: +679 7656770; +679 8024129; +6797144838*

*Home: +679 3362003*
*Twitter: @SalanietaT*

*"You will never do anything in this world without courage. It is the
greatest quality of the mind next to honour." Aristotle*