[APAC-Discuss] Monthly report

Siranush Vardanyan siranush_vardanyan at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 21 04:59:49 UTC 2014

Dear APRALO members,
Would like to let you know that after our September monthly call, the full transcript of which you can see here: https://community.icann.org/display/APRALO/APRALO+Monthly+2014-09-16), I have also posted some highlights from the current month in our monthly reports wiki space, which you can reach at: https://community.icann.org/display/APRALO/APRALO+Monthly+Reports+2014.
Please, provide your comments related to the Post ATLASII recommendations (28,29,42,43, the details for each are also posted in the above links provided), what do YOU think is important for the mentioned recommendations to be implemented. How we would like to extend our outreach activities to involve more ALSs and how we can encourage the existing ALSs to be more active.
Please, also note, that those who have an important activities, or any upcoming event which you would like to be shared through ICANN Social media tools, can send the information to APRALO Secretariat, Pavan at pavan at registry.asia, who is a member of Social media strategy WG from APRALO.
Looking forward to see in person those who are coming to LA and wishing you safe travels and looking forward to "see" others remotely during our October monthly call, which will take place on Wednesday, 15 October 2014, at 8:45-09:45 LA local time.
Best
SiranushAPRALO Chair