[APAC-Discuss] [Secretariat] IMPORTANT: Appointment of members of the Cross Community Working Group on IANA Stewardship Transition

Siranush Vardanyan siranush_vardanyan at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 14 10:26:27 UTC 2014

Thank you, Fouad. Your self-nomination is noted!
Best
Siranush

Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2014 15:18:48 +0500
Subject: Re: [Secretariat] IMPORTANT: Appointment of members of the Cross Community Working Group on IANA Stewardship Transition
From: fouadbajwa at gmail.com
To: siranush_vardanyan at hotmail.com
CC: apac-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org

Hi Siranush,
I am available and nominate myself for this role from APRALO.
Best
Fouad Bajwa

On Sunday, 14 September 2014, Siranush Vardanyan <siranush_vardanyan at hotmail.com> wrote:
Dear APRALO members,

Following Olivier's e-mail on the appointment of members of the Cross Community WG on IANA Stewardship Transition and taking into consideration the limitation of time (I should submit our RALO nomination to the staff already in 3 days), please, let me know whom you would like to nominate from our region, or self-nominate yourself if you consider yourself being capable to fulfill this important role.

Please, keep in mind, that this position is really very important, and it will take a lot of your time, so, please, keep in mind while nominating or self-nominating, the time commitment, needed for this role, the reporting back to ALAC, and many hours of conference calls and discussions. The information about this WG is presented by Olivier below.

So, please, nominate yourself or someone whom you think will fulfill this role the best from APRALO region by the end of Monday, September 15, 20 UTC, for me to be able to send the nomination name/s to At-Large staff.

Best

SiranushAPRALO Chair