[APAC-Discuss] Friendly reminder - APAC Hub Pilot framework

Silvia Vivanco silvia.vivanco at icann.org
Sat Sep 6 01:25:18 UTC 2014

Dear Yanis,

Your comments have been posted in the WIKI page:

https://community.icann.org/display/APRALO/APRALO+-+ICANN+APAC+HUB+PILOT+FRAMEWORK?focusedCommentId=49351562#comment-49351562

Thank you for your contributions!

Silvia

Silvia Vivanco
Manager, At Large Regional Affairs
ICANN | Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
www.icann.org