[APAC-Discuss] Job Announcements for MEKONG Region

Norbert Klein nhklein at gmx.net
Thu Sep 4 02:22:36 UTC 2014

On 9/4/2014 6:11 AM, Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> Apologies for the cross posting. Grateful if you could spread the word
> in the South East Asian region particularly through your para networks.
>
> The MEKONG is an Open Development initiative and they are recruiting,
> see: http://www.opendevelopmentmekong.net/jobs
>

> Best Wishes,
> Sala

Thanks, Sala, for this re-post.

Maybe some readers may want to see the original beginning:

http://www.opendevelopmentcambodia.net/

I think it is worth while to spend some time here to appreciate the
wealth of information collected, which can be the basis for all kinds of
advocacy and social concern considerations and activities.

We hope that people concerned for development with social concern and
justice in other countries may also initiate similar efforts.

Norbert Klein
Cambodia
Member of the Board of Open Development Cambodia