[APAC-Discuss] [ALAC] Honouring Olivier Crepin LeBlond

Beran Gillen - Yahoo berangillen at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 14 14:39:05 UTC 2014

Sala this is a great initiative and I  all for it. When I became part of the ICANN community Olivier was one of the first faces I remembered because of his openness, enthusiasm and just plain old happy face:-). Always helpful, ready to explain and just approachable in general.

Thanks for everything Olivier. We are grateful!!

Beran Gillen

"There is nothing more difficult to arrange and more dangerous to carry through than initiating change..." Machiavelli

Sent from my iPhone