[APAC-Discuss] [ALAC] Honouring Olivier Crepin LeBlond

Charles Mok (gmail) charlespmok at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 03:33:43 UTC 2014

Olivier has been a great mentor and leader for me in my short time of
serving APRALO and let me take this opportunity to thank him for his
service and contribution!

Charles

On Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 11:06 AM, Subrenat, Jean-Jacques <jjs at dyalog.net>
wrote:

> Thank you Salanieta for taking this initiative.
> Like all of us, I am grateful to Olivier for the great progress he has
> helped ALAC to achieve, and the way he has gone about it.
> Best regards,
> Jean-Jacques.

   service and contribution!Â
   Charles
   On Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 11:06 AM, Subrenat, Jean-Jacques
     Thank you Salanieta for taking this initiative.
     Like all of us, I am grateful to Olivier for the great progress he
     has helped ALAC to achieve, and the way he has gone about it.
     Best regards,
     Jean-Jacques.

   ALAC Working Wiki:
   [10]https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Advisory+Commi