[APAC-Discuss] Meeting Invitation / APRALO November Monthly call

Pua Hunter pua.hunter at cookislands.gov.ck
Tue Nov 25 01:50:18 UTC 2014

I'm in Court and not sure when the case will be adjourned. If it carries on, please register my apologies for our meeting. Best regards,

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Pua Hunter | Director of ICT
Information and Communication Technologies | Office of the Prime Minister
phone: +(682) 25494 ext 812 | fax: +(682) 20 856 | Private Bag | Avarua, Rarotonga, Cook Islands
web: http://www.pmoffice.gov.ck | mail: pua.hunter at cookislands.gov.ck<mailto:pua.hunter at cookislands.gov.ck>

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Cook Islands Government. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.
[cid:013d-0001 at 01d00852.2ac4c137] Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail