[APAC-Discuss] REMINDER - NOW OPEN: Call for candidates in the At-Large community for the ICANN Cross Community Working Group on Enhancing ICANN Accountability

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Sun Nov 23 09:56:07 UTC 2014

Dear all,

a kind reminder of the call for candidates below: today should give you
some time to spend putting together your Expression of Interest. The
meeting of the Community Working Group on IANA Stewardship Naming Issues
took place this week in Frankfurt and it is clear that an emphasis on
ICANN Accountability is needed, with a strong link between the IANA
Stewardship Transition and the ICANN Accountability sub-group 1. We need
great candidates for a *critical* process for the Internet!

Kind regards,

Olivier