[APAC-Discuss] Revised Singapore Showcase - brainstroming

Kelvin Wong kelvin.wong at icann.org
Wed Nov 12 10:07:48 UTC 2014

Hi Holly, Siranush, all,

We can have it ready once everyone is ok with proceeding, just let us
know. I think Suhaidi did mention that his contact needs it within a week
though.

Also, to add to what I updated during the call - Our local contacts for
the Dikir Barat quoted us about US$650 for 10 mins (based on 20
performers), and about US$800 for 20 mins. So with the additional
interactive element we talked about (say 10 mins dance and 10 mins
interaction/teaching), it should also come up to be around US$800. I will
update the entertainment committee once I receive the actual quote
(including the interactive element), but thought I’d share the estimate
now for the cost comparison.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Kelvin

Kelvin WONG
Head, Outreach & Public Responsibility, Asia Pacific
Asia Pacific Hub, Singapore

Direct: +65 6808 6672
www.icann.org <http://www.icann.org>