[APAC-Discuss] Listing of topics for webinars

Siranush Vardanyan siranush_vardanyan at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 11 09:31:13 UTC 2014

I am sorry, I don't know why, but my e-mail was shown as empty.
This was in the e-mail, yes, Sala, you are right:
Dear APRALO members, As we are in the process of finalizing the list of webinars for 2015, would you, please, list  (in preference order) the topics for which you think you need capacity building for the upcoming year.Please, send your list of topics to me at siranush_vardanyan at hotmail.com by the end of this week (November 14, 2014, by 19:00UTC). Based on your preferences and ideas for webinars we will compile the list of webinars provided to ALSs in the upcoming year.Looking forward hearing from you.BestSiranush