[APAC-Discuss] APRALO Showcase - Meeting 10 Nov 5amUTC

Yannis Li yannis at registry.asia
Mon Nov 10 04:46:37 UTC 2014

Thanks Maureen for the recap.

FYI to all.
I have checked that the Red Packets (90mm x 90mm) could be printed in small quantity of 200pcs for around $50USD in HK.
Sample: http://img.diytrade.com/cdimg/437416/2296919/0/1150279951.jpg

Best
Yannis

On 10 Nov, 2014, at 12:25 pm, Silvia Vivanco <silvia.vivanco at icann.org> wrote:

Dear Maureen,

Thank you very much for listing the details of the program. It was pretty amazing indeed!. One feature which was very novel was the "interactive " part with the Trivia quiz.
Talk to you shortly

Silvia