[APAC-Discuss] APRALO spirit

Maureen Hilyard hilyard at oyster.net.ck
Thu Nov 6 18:32:25 UTC 2014

What a great idea, Sala J

From: Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro
[mailto:salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, 6 November 2014 8:02 a.m.
To: Maureen Hilyard
Cc: Raf Fatani; Holly Raiche; apralo; Siranush Vardanyan
Subject: Re: [APAC-Discuss] APRALO spirit

Dear All,

Since Singapore is home to most Asian diaspora - I think we can get  some
performers to do one entertainment piece that features:

*	Tamil Dancers;
*	Chinese;
*	Malay;
*	Pacific dancers (either Cook Islands/Samoa/PNG);

ICANN should fly in some dancers from Rarotonga, Cook Islands so that people
can have a taste of Asia Pacific.

Kind Regards,

Sala