[APAC-Discuss] APRALO spirit

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 18:01:42 UTC 2014

Dear All,

Since Singapore is home to most Asian diaspora - I think we can get  some
performers to do one entertainment piece that features:

   - Tamil Dancers;
   - Chinese;
   - Malay;
   - Pacific dancers (either Cook Islands/Samoa/PNG);

ICANN should fly in some dancers from Rarotonga, Cook Islands so that
people can have a taste of Asia Pacific.

Kind Regards,

Sala