[APAC-Discuss] Revised Singapore Showcase - brainstroming

Silvia Vivanco silvia.vivanco at icann.org
Thu Nov 6 01:51:07 UTC 2014

Hi Holly,

Thanks for getting the ideas flowing!

Just a friendly reminder that - as Ariel pointed out - Chinese New Year in 2015 will start on 19 February (see: http://www.chinahighlights.com/travelguide/festivals/spring-festival/chinese-zodiac-years-of-2011-to-2020.htm ). So this might make a good theme with perhaps some traditions from this very special time.

An APRALO Outreach Event Outreach Workspace is available for your plans (see: https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/APRALO+Outreach+Event+Workspace)

Kind regards,
Silvia

Silvia Vivanco
Manager, At Large Regional Affairs
ICANN | Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
www.icann.org<http://www.icann.org/>