[APAC-Discuss] FY15 CROPP Wiki Space Now Open

Siranush Vardanyan siranush_vardanyan at hotmail.com
Wed May 28 04:44:04 UTC 2014

Dear APRALO members,
As it was discussed during our monthly call yesterday, the FY15 Community Regional Outreach Pilot Program (CROPP) is now open for new submissions. Please, if you have any requests, read the detailed e-mail below from CROPP program coordinators and start preparing the requests to be submitted on time. To let you know, all the requests SHOULD be approved in advance by the RALO leadership.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Cheryl and Ali, who are members of the CROPP team from APRALO.
Best
Siranush
APRALO Acting Chair