[APAC-Discuss] [IDN-WG] The Problem of IDNs

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Fri May 9 06:14:47 UTC 2014

I agree totally that this problematic issue also opens up opportunity
especially for collaborative approaches to some Regionally 'home grown '
solutions...  Perhaps we should workshop some ideas in a fora at APrIGF as
a complementary activity to Satish's w'shop, as well as other
opportunities... The APNIC #38 meeting in Sept in Brisbane perhaps they
have called for papers today...

CLO from my Mobile phone