[APAC-Discuss] URGENT! Collaboration to serve as Mentor in the ATLAS II Mentoring Program

Siranush Vardanyan siranush_vardanyan at hotmail.com
Mon May 5 02:58:53 UTC 2014

Dear APRALO members, We are writing to you as members of the ATLAS II Mentoring Program to ask your availability to serve as Mentor in the ATLAS II Mentoring Program. You can find the draft of this Mentoring Program in this link:https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/ATLAS+II+Draft+Mentoring+Program In this link [ http://goo.gl/xmTPkI ] you can find the task expected from Mentors. We would ask to review them and let us know until May 9th if you're willing to commit to these activities. Please, send me an e-mail if you are interested to serve as a Mentor by May 9th.
Thanks in advance. Best Regards,
Siranush VardanyanAPRALO Acting Chair