[APAC-Discuss] Upcoming APTLD Events

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 06:06:00 UTC 2014

Hi Siranush,

I would like to step forward and contribute as a voluntary facilitator for
APRALO partnerships.

Don please feel free to add me along to the partners list. I would
encourage members to join along so that we can work closely with our
partners for APRALO region.

On Friday, March 28, 2014, Siranush Vardanyan <
siranush_vardanyan at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Dear APRALO members,
> Please, see the information from our already an official partner APTLD
about their upcoming events in the region and if you are interested to be
presenter, please contact Mr. Don Hollander, who CC-ed in this e-mail.
> And you are more than welcome to participate in APTLD regional events,
highlighted in the e-mail as well.
> Those who are in Singapore, have safe travels back and looking forward
seeing you all in June in London.
> Best
> SiranushAPRALO Acting Chair
> From: gm at aptld.org
> Subject: Upcoming APTLD Events
> Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 23:42:01 +1300
>

> I've attached some programs for upcoming events.  Some of them are Draft
and some of them are VERY Rough.  But I'm trying to provide as much clear
communication in a single place as possible.
> 1) APTLD's Members meeting in Oman - May 11-14.  Our usual two day
Members meeting is supplemented by a day focused on Universal Access of
IDNs.  It is also complemented by a half-day discussion on Internet
Governance.  I would welcome partner's participation in the meeting,
including providing an update to members.  I am actively seeking
presenters.  We are particularly keen to get ccTLDs from the MENA region,
CIS, and South Asia.
> 2) Workshop on engaging the Justice Sector.  This will be a one day
workshop during or adjacent to the APRIGF in Delhi in August.  I am well
served for presenters.
> 3) Workshop on Deploying DNSSEC.  This will be a one day workshop during
or adjacent to the APRIGF and the concurrent SANOG meeting in Delhi in
August.  I am seeking presenters.
> Please also note that APTLD will be having a meeting in Brisbane in
September in conjunction with the APNIC meeting.  We are particularly keen
to get ccTLDs from the Pacific and South-East Asia to this event.
> And, I would like to establish another mailing list within APTLD called
Partners and, with your permission, I would like to subscribe you to it.
 And, if there is someone else that you think should be included, do please
let me know.

> Actions1) Please note2) Offers of contribution of presenters would be
welcome as appropriate3) Please encourage ccTLDs in the respect region to
Attend the respective meeting.

--
Regards.