[APAC-Discuss] [ALAC-Internal] New ALS Application received

Siranush Vardanyan siranush_vardanyan at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 26 18:00:39 UTC 2014

Dear all,
Great to see the new application from Yemen coming with the interest to join APRALO.
Knowing also the leader of this Chapter Waqar in person, I will highly recommend Yemen chapter joining our family.
Would like also to mention, that I was reached today by ISOC Singapore member, expressing her willingness to became a new ALS. It is very important to see the interest from new countries. We are growing, it is amazing, isn't it?
Best
Siranush
APRALO Acting Chair