[APAC-Discuss] Consensus call on APRALO ROP 2014

Siranush Vardanyan siranush_vardanyan at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 23 03:46:09 UTC 2014

Dear APRALO members,

As you all have seen, the DRAFT of the New APRALO Rules of Procedure 2014 has been sent to this mailing list for your review by Cheryl Langdon-Orr on March 8, 2014.

I would like to inform you that there was no any additional comments provided by APRALO members until now.

We plan therefore at our APRALO March monthly meeting on Wednesday, March 26 at 8:00-9:00 Singapore time to officially adopt our Rules of Procedures for APRALO.
With this e-mail I am opening the Consensus Call and invite all ALSs representatives to provide their support or otherwise  for the document.

Those who are in Singapore in person are welcome to send an e-mail, but be aware that we will be taking a show of hands, during our monthly meeting and this will be counted as your formal ALS input.

For those who are not in Singapore in person, there are 72 hours given to you before our monthly meeting, and I will highly appreciate if you can send an e-mail in reply to this message to this list, stating your support or otherwise  of the APRALO  ROP 2014 document.

Please note any minor format edits will be made and a new hyperlinked Table of Contents done as we create a Final Document so these  updates will occur over the next few days.
For those who haven't chance to see the document yet, here is the link to the wiki space, where the document can be downloaded as PDF file -https://community.icann.org/display/APRALO/APRALO+Rules+of+Procedure+2014++DRAFT+-+for+discussion+pre+approval, and I also attach a PDF file to this e-mail, for those who can't view in the wiki space.

Looking forward hearing from all of you and highly appreciate every ALS's input.

Best

Siranush

Siranush Vardanyan
APRALO Acting Chair