[APAC-Discuss] Apologies from Emani

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 22:08:05 UTC 2014

Fouad the presentation referred to was for during the APRALO Meeting on the
Wed morning, not the showecase and so Emani's unfortunate absence does not
I believe, effect the showcase line up or your role in it at I'll I'm
sure...

However with the limited time available and a fairly full Agenda of
business for the Wed morning meeting the time gained by not having an ALS
spotlight presentation, may be a blessing in disguise...