[APAC-Discuss] Delegation of my vote as APRALO Acting Chair - consensus call results

Siranush Vardanyan siranush_vardanyan at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 15 20:05:45 UTC 2014

Dear At-Large Staff and APRALO Community,
The 24 hours given for the launched consensus call passed. I would like to announce officially that during this period we received NO ANY OBJECTION from our AP community members.
Thus with this e-mail I would like to announce that APRALO conducted a formal vote of the RALO as per ALAC Rules of Procedure. The result is:
for the purpose of casting the vote of the APRALO Chair in the upcoming selection of the Seat #15 Member of the ICANN Board by At-Large, I delegate the role of casting our vote to the Regional Secretary Pavan Budhrani. With this e-mail I also notify ICANN At-Large Staff and Tijani Ben Jemaa who is the Chair of the Board Member Selection Process Committee (BMSPC) about our RALO;s final decision.
I would like to thank all of you for your cooperation under these strict circumstances.
Best
Siranush
Siranush VardanyanAPRALO Acting Chair.